Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I m a multitelented person butstill,…”berojgaar”……

17/03/2009
Many people saying that this is the time of global slowdown tht’s y many people are facing troubles in there life with there jobs, my scene is very diffrent.. u know y.. i m trying work asa radio jockey / writer / copy writer /comedian ….. bt i m still strugelling to get something to my way in these three years i got lot of lesson’s whihc will not only help me but also help me to proove my abilities.
At the same time i have lot of new story ideas, concepts but no one will listen them may be this is the ” saadesaati” time for me .. but i m waiting kya pata mera numbre lag जाए ?????……..
Please read my blogs on deepaksingh-deepuraaj.blogspot.com also….
Deepak singh
09425944583

No comments: